Corporate Issue Solving Days
Do you need to deal with a critical topic away from the office?
With location, content, activities and experienced facilitation at your fingertips, you can plan to suit your team.
Popular topics for previous organisations have included:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Achieving rapid growth
- Entering a new market
- Innovation: new product / service development
- Building next generation talent
- Developing third party relationships
We run the following:
Joint Company – Supplier Events
- Looking at quality and supply chains
- Get to know your key suppliers better
- Outdoor Activities and facilitated business dialogue
Joint Company – Customer Events
- Express your thanks to loyal customers
- Get input on your business plans for the future
- Get feedback on products or offers
- Using fun activities to create a bridge between yourselves and your clients
Joint Company – Joint Venture / Alliance Business Partner Events
- Partner with another business to enter a new market/extend sales coverage
Contact Peak Activity Services today or call us on 01782 722226 to discuss your requirements.
What our clients say about us
St. Thomas C of E Primary School, Kidsgrove
"Children had an absolutely fantastic day! They were talking about it for days. Thank you."
Chesterton Community Sports College
"The activities were perfect! We will definitely be returning again next year!"
St. James’s Place Wealth Management
"We have received tremendous feedback from the event and in particular your expedition zone. Our attendees were thrilled to learn....
Laura Buckland-Student Volunteer Coordinator-Nottingham Trent University
Thank you so much for two more incredible residentials! We had a brilliant time; the students really enjoyed trying something....
Thank you for holding my daughter Tia’s 9th birthday party at Audley Climbing Centre. She and her friends had a....
Harry Murphy, Caterpillar UK Ltd.
"The event was a roaring success with everyone involved, and we spent all of Thursday evening chatting and reviewing what....
Very friendly people, instructors lots of patience, and nice that even on a Saturday lunch time we had some space....
Our induction with Nathan was great, he was patient with us and great at explaining how to use the equipment....
Great weekend for my brothers stag do. Highlight had to be sailing across the lake on our DIY raft. Thanks....