Climbing Centre Operative – Zero Hours
Are you looking for a job where the hours you work suit you?
If so this could be the perfect job for you!
We are looking for new talent to join our team in Audley, Stoke-on-Trent as a Climbing Wall Instructor. The role is available for immediate start.
The candidate will be expected to deliver activity sessions. You will be working with a broad range of clients from corporate to youth groups that have challenging behaviour to general members of public who love adrenaline filled activities. Applicants must be able to work on a rota basis to include weekends and be flexible to meet business needs.
- 18 years of age+
- Confident at working at height
- High level of Customer service
- Sociable, confident and outgoing
- Naturally cheerful
- Able to perform under pressure
- Good basic standard of education
- Physically capable to meet the demands of the role
- The ability to communicate competently
- Able to work as part of a team
We’re a thriving team passionate about working together to deliver excellence. If this opportunity sounds like it’s something for you then please apply via Indeed by clicking here.
Job Type: Part-time