High Ropes Instructor – Zero Hours
Would you like to take on a exciting role and be part of a new venture at either of our adventure high ropes course in Trentham or Trafford? Are you looking for a job where the hours you work suit you?
If so this could be the perfect job for you!
We are looking for new talent to join our team available for immediate start as a High Ropes Outdoor Instructor who will be expected to deliver activity sessions.
You will be working with a broad range of clients from corporate to youth groups that have challenging behaviour to general members of public who love adrenaline filled activities applicants must be able to work 40 hours a week on a rota basis to include weekends and be flexible with working hours to meet business needs.
- 18 years of age+
- Confident at working at height
- High level of Customer service
- Sociable, confident and outgoing
- Naturally cheerful
- Able to perform under pressure
- Good basic standard of education
- Physically capable to meet the demands of the role
- The ability to communicate competently
- Able to work as part of a team
ERCA certificated preferred but not essential
We’re a thriving team passionate about working together to deliver excellence and if this opportunity sounds like it’s something for you then please get in touch: [email protected] or apply via Indeed.