Recruitment and Registration Event
PEAK ACTIVITY SERVICES LTD are hosting a recruitment event on Sunday 2nd December at the Quality Hotel, Hanley, Stoke on Trent, ST1 5NB in the Hanbridge Suite – Drop in at any time between 10am and 4pm.
We’re looking to recruit a wide range of seasonal, freelance and casual (0hrs) outdoor activity instructors, Duke of Edinburgh Award instructors and assessors for existing bookings starting in January and throughout 2019. From time to time, we also have full time year-round vacancies at our established centres that may be of interest to you.
We’ll be joined on the day by guest speaker Phil Brown who is the former Regional Director for the DofE Award in the Midlands and Former British Olympic athlete. Phil is now a motivational speaker and inspires young people to make positive decisions on their future.
If you hold at least 2 recognised NGB awards and an outdoor first aid certificate, we definitely want to hear from you! Recognised qualifications including (but not limited to) BEL, SPA, CWA, BCU, UKCC Level 1, RYA DI, etc, or equivalent all welcome.
We’re also very keen to get to know you if you’re accredited with DofE Gold, Silver or Bronze Awards and have experience delivering and/or assessing DofE activities.
You’ll need an enhanced DBS* (with child barred lists checked), ideally this needs to be registered on the Update Service and must be eligible to work in the UK with have an excellent command of the English language.
Peak Activity Services Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
- Competitive day rates (from £70 dependent on quals and job location)
- Mileage and expenses, overnight payments (dependent on job type and location)
- Facility to obtain enhanced DBS via the company at cost*
- Discounted first aid courses (subject to booking)
- Complimentary personal use of company activity centre and facilities for yourself and a guest
- Discounts on equipment purchases through our preferred supplier
If you’re interested but can’t make it to the event, get in touch to request further information and an application form.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: £70.00 /day
- Activity leadership: 1 year (Required)
- Fluent English (Preferred)